Safe PaymentPay with PayPal
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFREE with-in USA & fast shipping to over 200+ countries & regions.
HotlineTalk to us for your question on (+1) 909.359.2473
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
The 5620 was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
HEAVY ELTO PURE SUPERSTRETCH
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
WORN IN MOSS - This deep blue denim shade is finished with worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.